Your asset will be towed late model 4WD Ute with a maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tonne guaranteeing safe, careful & stress-free delivery at a competitive rate anywhere in NZ.
Included in our pricing is $100,000 free insurance cover for the duration of the job, giving you peace of mind.
- Motor Homes
- Camper Vans
- Horse Trailers
Work With the Industry’s Leading Caravan Movers
If you are too busy to worry about moving your camper across the country, you can count yourself lucky: you have experienced and dependable caravan movers at your disposal. Bob’s Transport Ltd is your go-to resource with a proven record of successfully assisting our clients with transporting their boats, caravans, and other assets, even across vast distances. Operating as a member of the National Road Carriers Association (NRC), you’ll have full confidence that your assets are in safe hands when you partner with us.
Common Mistakes People Make When Towing Their Caravans
Although it might look easy, towing caravans over great distances requires a significant amount of concentration and effort. With several factors influencing how safely and efficiently you can transport your caravan, you might not know to account for the following common errors during the towing process:
- Using cars that cannot bear the load. It is easy to underestimate how much camper homes weigh: some caravans weigh as much as a small truck. When you’re driving your car while hauling the weight of another vehicle behind you, you are responsible for a significant load. When smaller cars bear the load of a caravan, it can cause damage to their engines and add stress for the driver, too.
- Driving too fast. When towing a caravan, always maintain a reasonable speed. At high speed, changes in direction happen quickly—and by moving your vehicle erratically or suddenly, you could cause your caravan to move in another direction without your complete control.
- The increase in fuel consumption. Because your vehicle must keep up with the demand of dragging excess weight behind it, a car that tows a caravan potentially uses more fuel. You will have to account for this increase in the amount of fuel you’ll need to make it from point A to point B, which could negatively impact your trip’s budget.
What Sets Bob’s Transport Ltd Apart Regarding Caravan Shipping?
We can help you transport your assets on the long, winding roads of New Zealand— so that you will not have to experience any anxiety regarding safety and security. We elevate our services by:
- Dealing with every step personally. From picking up your caravan from your home or business to dropping it off at the location of your choice, we do it all with a lean team that offers personalised service.
- Maintaining constant communication. You’ll never have to guess where your assets are or when they’ll arrive.
- Providing unbeatable customer support. With one-on-one assistance and the personal touch of a family-owned business, we make your caravan shipping experience as painless as possible.
- As a professional transport company, we have your caravan covered up to NZ$100 000.00, meaning that no matter which obstacles stand in the way, your asset remains covered.
Why Trust Bob’s Transport Ltd?
With extensive experience in the industry, we know that we can get your caravan or other assets to wherever they need to be. For a caravan shipping and transportation service that does not ask you to lift a finger, contact us today, and we’ll take care of your assets.